Job Opportunity at ACDI/VOCA, Flour Fortification Study
Flour Fortification Study
ACDI/VOCA is currently seeking a specialist who can implement a study of a Flour Fortification Program for an upcoming volunteer assignment in Tanzania. ACDI/VOCA’s NAFAKA Project is requesting volunteer assistance to implement a cost/benefit analysis and provide recommendations about a distribution program. The assignment will last for approximately 3-4 weeks in country, in addition to preparation and research prior to departure. Travel and living expenses are covered.
- A University degree in Economics, Behavior Change, Business Management, Food Science, or other related area.
- At least three to five years conducting studies, including cost/benefit analysis in emerging markets.
- Previous experience working with local government institutions preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel.
- Available to begin travel Nov/Dec 2019