Job Opportunity at AG Energies Company Limited, Sales Representative
The sales representative will join the sales department to ensure that there are sales while building new relationships and maintaining current customer relations.
He/she will work under the direct supervision of our Operations Manager with functional links and support from other supervisors. He/she will also report to our sales and customer relations supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet sales targets within schedule.
- Present, promote and sell products.
- Perform need analysis for potential customers so as to meet their needs.
- Conduct research and analyse the market status and share reports.
- Put into action the company’s strategies to ensure there is consistent sales.
- Establish and maintain business relations to ensure future sales.
- Establish and maintain customer relations to ensure there is good customer service and satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company.
Education and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with a proven track record in sales, customer service & relations preferably in solar home systems and electrical appliances businesses.
- A diploma, degree or equivalent in Business administration, Public relations, Mass communication or similar discipline.
- In-depth knowledge in consumer behaviour and market trends
- Excellent selling and customer acquisition skills
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft office
- Internet and email knowledge
- Self-starting, proactive and able to work in a self-motivated environment
- Drivers licence is a plus.
The recruitment process will be conducted in house in the following ways:
- Long listed candidates will be contacted for a preliminary interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will then be contacted for a second interview and referencing will be done.
- Final offers will be made.
NB: All interviews will be conducted face to face and via skype where face to face interviews are not possible.
How to apply:
Submit your CV (with a recent passport size photo), and relevant certificates by 20th November 2019.
For any questions and need of clarification contact us on: email@example.com