Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank – Learning & Development Specialist
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of Internal Audit.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Learning & Development Specialist
Assist Learning and Development Manager in developing and implementing employee learning and development initiatives and solutions that facilitates and drives business development and individual employee’s development and capacity building in the assigned zone/departments as indicated in the Banks strategy.
- Developing and implementing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified, in line with the 70-20-10 Model of learning.
- Tracking L&D related data and generating remedial learning solutions.
- Work with subject matter expertise in delivering the statutory, mandatory, developmental and organizational change training requirements for new and existing staff in the respective departments/zones
- Assist the Learning and Development Manager in managing activities by internal and external volunteer trainers, coaches, mentors and external trainers.
- Conduct coaching and mentoring sessions with employees in the specified zone/department in order to drive major behavioral changes required for long-term success.
- Facilitate strategic activities which contributes to a Bank wide cultural transformation as stipulated in the cultural transformation project document.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of learning & development trends, developments and best practices.
- Support the Learning & Development Manager in the effective delivery of development activities in departments/zones.
- Work in close partnership with HRBPs, Zonal Managers and Business heads across the organization to create alignment and understanding of development needs for targeted employees.
- Knowledge in various learning models and instructional designing.
- Good Facilitation and Presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally.
- Commitment and accountability.
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Creative and ability to inspire others.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor degree in Education, Human Resources or its equivalent.
Certification in Learning and Development Management, TOT will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 4 years experience, 2 being in L & D.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 21st November 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM