Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank – Manager, Audit Data Analytics
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of Internal Audit.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Manager, Audit Data Analytics
Audit Manager Data Analytics is responsible for extraction of data and conducting analytics of data from critical bank systems to identify exceptions, insights, trends that helps to identify control weaknesses and or opportunities for corrective action. The role also entails, developing standard scripts for data analytics for all key systems in the Bank. The position also requires provision of support to internal auditors in using computer-assisted audit techniques.
- In consultation with Senior Audit Managers and Audit Managers identify areas that should be subjected to data analytics and lead data extraction and analytics of those areas covering all critical systems of the Bank and provide results;
- Lead performance of audits of existing security applications, the related network links and the supporting computer data centers;
- Based on a review and evaluation of current Information Systems internal controls, assess potential risk, and exposure to the Bank, and prepare detailed audit programs describing tests to be performed;
- Provide training and guidance on data analytics within Internal Audit and across the Bank;
- Lead fraud risk assessment based on previous fraud cases or scenario planning ensuring adequacy of controls is assessed in those areas and tests are designed to test the effectiveness of identified key controls in either preventing or detecting ICT related fraud risks;
- Ensure audit tools are effectively used to bring efficiency and effectiveness in the audit process;
- Developing standard scripts for data analytics for all critical systems in the Bank.
- Develop and maintain a database of identified risks and tests to be carried in data analytics from the Bank’s systems across the network.
- In consultation with Senior Audit Managers provide leadership to auditors by: mentoring and coaching, providing constructive feedback including formal performance management to ensure personal and professional growth of auditors under his/her supervision and mentorship;
- Managing audit teams and ensuring audits progresses as planned as regards scope, budget and timetable.
- Sharing knowledge with the audit team and peers in the business through presentations.
Holder of Masters’ degree in information technology or business related field from any accredited University.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field from any accredited University.
Possession of Certified Information Systems Auditor(CISA) is a must; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Public Accountant (CPA / ACCA) will be added advantage.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Practical experience in conducting coordinating Quality Assurance for at least 5 years preferably in a Bank or Financial Institution setting.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing issued by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Sound knowledge of Bank of Tanzania Regulations and best Banking practices.
- Strong Communication Skills, Sound Business acumen and Leadership skills.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 20th November 2019.
Director of Human Resources CRDB Bank Limited
DAR ES SALAAM