Job Opportunity at CRDB Bank – Manager Wellness – Diversity Inclusion & Empowerment
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of Internal Audit.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Manager Wellness, Diversity Inclusion & Empowerment
Responsible for providing staff with the most conducive and healthy working environment, promoting diversity inclusion and women empowerment programs.
Social & Welfare Services
- Develops and provides comprehensive social and welfare services, including counseling and coaching to staff.
- Develop new administrative procedures to cater for death cases.
- Processes invoices for payment relating to all funeral expenses on behalf of the Bank.
- Resolve conflict between staff members and third parties outside the bank. Supervises the management of the Bank’s Fitness Centre ● Coordinate the management of Staff Events within the Bank.
- Coordinate management of HR Communication & News Letter issuance
Work – Life Balance
- Develop work-life balance guidelines for the Bank.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the work life balance guidelines.
- Develop framework for the implementation of the flexible working hours and remote working.
- Acts as an interface between HR, Senior Management and staff, to facilitate the implementation and management of the flexible working hours and remote working framework.
- Develop guidelines on sick leave management and health and general staff wellbeing and provide trend analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Manages maternity and paternity leaves.
- Works in tandem with the Medical Service Providers to recognize and address stress related illness and burnout, prevention campaign seminars.
- Coordinate supervision of the wellness programs
- Coordination of funeral arrangements for staff and dependants.
- Coordinate arrangement for staff on medical referrals locally & outside
Diversity Inclusion & Empowerment
Oversees the management of Gender and Diversity Inclusiveness Programs and provide quarterly reports.
Drive “SHE” initiatives programs.
Oversees the management of Empowerment Programs.
Employee Engagement Initiatives
Builds partnerships with all levels of employees from individuals to teams, from entry level to executive leadership.
Coaches and advises staff on solving problems and implementing resolutions for performance management challenges; provide guidance on corrective actions, corporate policy interpretation, and other workplace human resources challenges.
Presents and trains on HR-related content and curriculum – either through formal corporate instructor-led trainings, small group facilitated dialogues, or through one-on-one mentoring sessions.
Leads or contributes to bank initiatives and projects such as: recognition programs, the employee assistance, corporate donations program, annual employee feedback survey etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Change initiator to the team and organization at large.
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Team player with ability to take initiative.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration, Social Science or equivalent knowledge to the role. Possession of Postgraduate or Masters degree will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years experience in Wellness, Diversity Inclusion & Empowerment.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with copies of academic transcripts, certificates and with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees addressed to the Director of Human Resources to reach him not later than 21st November 2019.
Director of Human Resources
CRDB Bank Limited
P.O. Box 268
DAR ES SALAAM