Job Opportunity at HLB Mekonsult – IT Specialist
About HLB MEKONSULT
HLB MEKONSULT is a prominent audit, tax and advisory firm, wholeheartedly dedicating itself to assisting its select clients to develop economical and practical business solutions to some of the most critical business challenges. HLB MEKONSULT provides accounting and advisory services including audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, tax consultancy, IT consultancy, accounting, training, and related services.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced specialist – to work with them in the following areas: training and capacity building, financial management and analysis, information technology, research and among others. Eligible specialists should submit their comprehensive CVs electronically to the address below, demonstrating that they are qualified and have experience in undertaking projects related to the areas mentioned below.
We are seeking for an IT Specialist who will add technical expertise to our internal team in offering consulting services to our clients. The scope spans broad range of technical aspects, including system development, database administration, information systems review and analysis, network administration, and hardware. The specialist will work in various ways to support our in house team, and take some degree of leadership roles in client service delivery. He will further need to apply his tech-savvy nature to answer concerns regarding software and hardware and bring solutions to our clients. We’re looking for a responsive, highly productive professional who is to play an active role in our team towards delivery of exceptional services to our clients.
- Developing objectives and designing proposals for IT related assignments;
- Carry out information systems audit for our clients to determine whether the information systems, related resources and environments adequately safeguard assets, maintain data and system integrity, provide relevant and reliable information; achieve organizational or information system goals.
- Meet with prospective clients to determine requirements on assignments which are to be tailored according to customer requirements;
- Responsible for software development. Our client have varied needs and therefore our specialist will be responsible to construct programs that accomplish specific client needs.
- Responsible for network management. According to our client needs, the IT specialist will have responsibility to support the day-to-day operations of a computer network; an assignment which requires network systems keep communications and information flowing smoothly
- Database management, administration and analysis. Will be responsible with overall database management, and ensuring that the information is made available to users in the organization and set up security procedures that prevent unauthorized access.
- Responsible with Security management: The expert will be responsible with advisory on security issues impacting our clients, and where required assist with troubleshooting of security concerns raised by clients and may be required to design software to prevent cyber-attacks.
- Define software, hardware and network requirements and advise our clients accordingly. Plan timeline and resources needed for project;
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- Three years’ experience in similar roles and functions
- Industry certifications such as CISA, CISSP etc.
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
How to Apply
Applications should be done by submitting curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter detailing why you are best suited for the post. All applications should be submitted before 15 December 2019 via email firstname.lastname@example.org. And email@example.com while submitting your application, please indicate the position you are applying for.