Job Opportunity at PwC, Environmental Specialist
Location:Dodoma / Dar es Salaam
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
In Advisory, we help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. We consult with our clients to build effective organizations, innovate, grow, reduce costs, manage risk and regulation and leverage talent.
PwC Tanzania Advisory invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Roles & Responsibilities
Available on Request
- MSc Degree in Science, Engineering, Environmental Management, Ecology, or any other related field
- Registered by a recognized institution as professional in field of specialization
- 10 years’ overall experience out of which 5 years should be relevant experience in environmental and social assessment.
- Considerable experience in environmental aspects of three large water and sanitation investment projects.
- Practical knowledge and experience with World Bank safeguard procedures would be a considerable advantage.
- Experience in training or capacity building in Environmental Safeguards
- Managerial and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical, innovative, business oriented
- Ability to work and communicate in an international environment and in communities of diverse cultures
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team and run projects achieve the set goals
- Skills in capacity building and transferring skills to local partners at national and local levels
- Excellent computer and conversant with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent report writing skills
Dodoma / Dar es Salaam
6 months (over a period of 36 months) on part time basis