Job Opportunity at Yara International – Customer Service Manager
About The Unit
Yara’s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ business profitably and responsibly, while protecting the earth’s resources, food and environment.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
- Manage daily operations in the customer service department
- Implement strategic plans to improve customer service and company’s revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers of Yara Tanzania, ensure customer satisfaction with Yara product and services
- Take ownership, actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards in liaison with the CFO.
- Ensure all the Local Purchase Orders (LPO) from customers are aligned with the LPO Legitimate Policy.
- Ensure timely submission of the quarterly survey on customer service to the CFO.
- Lead, develop and motivate performance of the Customer Service team.
- Bachelors degree in business related studies
- A minimum of 5 years of supervisory work experience in a business oriented customer service department
- Experience in leading a productive customer service team
- Knowledge and skills in microsoft office applications and ERP system application
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and result-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
DEADLINE 14th November 2019