Job Opportunity at Mwiba Holdings, IT Systems/Network Administrator
IT SYSTEMS/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR – (1 POST)
Ker & Downey Safaris Tanzania Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its Operations in Arusha, Tabora Region, Shinyanga Region, Kigoma Region, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions.
We are seeking a well-rounded, full time IT Systems\Network Administrator with at least 3yrs experience to join our IT Team. The candidate will be required to perform everything from basic employee help-desk support to creating and managing multiple VM Servers. The complexity and diversity of our hospitality industry, present endless opportunities to increase knowledge and apply problem solving skills.
The purpose of this position is to provide full IT System Administration support in design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our network infrastructure, production servers and business workstations. The candidate is will be responsible for all production application servers.
KEY RESULT AREAS / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Microsoft based server operating systems, Active Directory, and group policy
- Administrate Infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot backup, disaster recovery business continuity plan
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Respond to and resolves help desk request
- Review application logs
- Deploy and test computer-related equipment
- Deploy, manage and troubleshoot Microsoft client based operating systems & SQL Database
Experience and Skills:
- Basic knowledge (including the ability to setup, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot) Cisco switches, firewalls, and load balancers using IOS, IOS-XE, and IOS-XR
- Basic Knowledge on programming language i.e. Visual Basic, C++, C#
- Experience with the following products: Cisco Catalyst Switch, Cisco CME
- Network security and threat protection
- Windows Active Directory administration
- Backup and business continuity administration
- Project management knowledge
- IT solutions deployment knowledge
- Design, deploy and manage network security and threat prevention plan
Applicants are invited to submit their CVVResume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mall to: Recruitment@tgts.com
We offer equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women. If you are not contacted by HR Department within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following; competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward applications before 10th January 2020.